look at that big boy! hope you had fun on the playground. and it's fun to see your belly pictures, Beck. Since I haven't seen you in a few months it was kind of a surprise to see you looking so pregnant:) I'll have to take a pic or two before our little guy comes too. Hang in there. Love ya.
2 comments:
look at that big boy! hope you had fun on the playground. and it's fun to see your belly pictures, Beck. Since I haven't seen you in a few months it was kind of a surprise to see you looking so pregnant:) I'll have to take a pic or two before our little guy comes too. Hang in there. Love ya.
Wow Caedmon is such a little boy! Looks like you guys are having fun. We miss you!!! :) Can't wait to meet number 2. :)
Post a Comment