Well, the people had spoken a resounding "girl". In fact, ~75% of those who participated said "girl" and only ~25% said "boy". And a few funny jokesters said we were having twins and quadruplets. So what did we find out?
It's a boy!!! The Bryn Mawr Hospital Radiology nurses performed a full ultrasound test, checking everything from head to toe. Our baby boy is well and healthy! He weighs close to 1 lb, is about 20 weeks along, and has very long arms and legs (maybe he will be tall, unlike his father!). He was very active today; Rebecca has been feeling him tumble around more often these days. Rebecca has been feeling better lately, and we are both so excited to start calling our baby "he" and not "it" :-).
We have plenty of ultrasound pictures that we will be putting up very soon. Come back soon for the pictures!!
1 comment:
SO Exciting!! I was thinking about your blog this weekend while we were away NYC...wishing I had a computer so I could find out! Congratulations, guys!
Post a Comment