Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Any guesses?




Rebecca is now in the 20th week! Although she's feeling better than she was during the first trimester, she's still waiting for this supposed second trimester burst of energy :-). One exciting piece of news is that for a couple of weeks now, she has been able to feel the baby move -- she says it feels like popcorn popping. Here are some recent pictures; the bump is more visible! Lot of people have been asking us whether we think the baby is a boy or a girl. Well, what do you think? Leave your vote as a comment on this blog, we'd love to hear what you guys think. If the baby cooperates, we will be finding out the gender on Friday (March 30th), so come back soon to find out!! Thanks so much for your continued prayers.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Vote! Vote! I'm going to be different and say it's going to be a boy. Baby Boy Sethupathy for now ;) Can't wait to call it a he (or she), no more "it" =)

G said...

i guess twins. one boy, one girl!

gioiastein said...

I need a picture before I can guess!

-Jeremy

(girl)

Unknown said...

Definitely Praveen Jr.

Andy and Rebekah said...

Well, everybody's having girls, why should you be any different? =) Our guess is girl.

~Andy & Rebekah

Unknown said...

My guess is it's a girl. Also because I'm so thankful for my first born daughter, not to mention being one! =)
I think for Rebekah's sake, I pray that it's a girl!! =)

Unknown said...

sorry...I meant Rebecca! (wrong sp)

kfresh said...

quadruplets 2 boys 2 girls or maybe just what guru said would be cool

Mark & Sara said...

Honestly, I have no idea. And it never fails: when you do find out, every friend will tell you, "I just KNEW it was a boy/girl!" We are so happy for you guys!