Getting ready for Caedmon's first trip to an orchard to pick apples
I'm all ready to go!

We're excited to welcome Caedmon's cousin into the world! Simeon David Stanely was born on Friday, October 5, weighing 8 pounds, 1 ounce and measuring 20 inches long. We can definitely see the family resemblance! (Look at the chin:)) We're very happy for the new proud parents!
The happy family of 3! (Jon, Meghan, and Simeon)
We're excited to welcome Caedmon's cousin into the world! Simeon David Stanely was born on Friday, October 5, weighing 8 pounds, 1 ounce and measuring 20 inches long. We can definitely see the family resemblance! (Look at the chin:)) We're very happy for the new proud parents!
2 comments:
oh my goodness, caedmon is so adorable! and congrats to meg!!
Hi Rebecca and Praveen,
It's erika from UR. I heard you were having a baby a few months ago and I stumbled across your page recently. Wow Caedmon is beautiful. Congratulations! I can't believe you are a family now, but it is so awesome. What a blessing. I hope you are catching some sleep here and there.
Erika
Post a Comment