Friday, August 3, 2007

Showered with gifts

As we mentioned before, we are feeling so blessed right now. We have some wonderful friends and family around us. Through all of the baby showers, we have received everything that we registered for! Below are some pics (courtesy of Guru Periappa) from the most recent baby shower, thrown by Priya, Amy Jo, and Matt K. They really did a great job and we had a great time fellowshipping with all who were able to come! And the food was amazing :).

At the end there are a few extra pics of the Rajasethupathy family (taken last year).

Two weeks to go!
Yum....

Joel, Larry, Kobby, Priya, Joy, Shiny, Sarala, Jeremy, Rebecca, Christie, Ladan, Mark, Theresa


Opening gifts

Matt, Jake, Praveen, Joel

Priya Athai, Thatha, Kobby, Larry


Looking through our album


Erum, Ali, Rebecca, Praveen


Rebecca, Priya Athai, Guru Periappa

Priya Athai, Guru Periappa, and Praveen

1 comment:

amanda + daniel said...

Hi guys! This is Amanda Hastings-I found your blog through Jamie's. Congratulations on your little one, I'll be sure to check back in a few weeks for pictures. I've been meaning to be in touch with y'all for awhile, because I am in NYC & I heard that Priya is here as well.
Be well!